Friday, July 22, 2011

Ty Douglas Ferguson

Earlier this month our sweet friends, Sarah and Tommy Ferguson, welcomed their first son Ty Douglas into the world.  Marvin and I went downtown to meet him but left little MG at home.  So...we had a fun opportunity this past week for MG to meet her future friend, Ty! (and for us to cook dinner for Sarah and Tommy).  I don't think Mary Grayson really knew what to think of him.  Ty is the first baby MG has ever been around. In these pictures Ty is 3 weeks old and MG is 7.5 months old.  I think the size difference is amazing.  I still have a hard time remembering MG being so small...so sad.  They grow so fast!

MG and Ty's first meeting.

I think she liked Macy (the dog) more than Ty.
Sweet Ty
Ok...maybe I'll touch him...

No...what I really want is his passie...it's just like mine!!!

Yep...she went straight for Ty's pacifier!  I thought she was going to scratch his sweet face, but apparently he didn't mind.  We are so blessed to have such awesome friends with little ones for our baby girl to grow up with.  We are certainly looking forward to a fun future with Ty and Mary Grayson around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment