Saturday, September 17, 2011

No More Curls!

As the title suggests...Mary Grayson got her FIRST haircut yesterday! After much deliberation I decided it was time for the uneven ends and fly-aways to go!  After a long morning nap we went to Snip-Its at The Woodlands Mall for a much needed new "do"!  Trying to get out of the house with a baby on my hip, my purse, MG's diaper bag, the video camera, snacks and a bottle for the drive, and my cell phone...I forgot my real camera!  So my handy Iphone had to capture the moment.  Here is a before shot...
Enjoying an animal cracker. Doing so good!
And then came the melt down...



I had never heard the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" sung that way...but whatever...she stopped crying!  She wasn't too sure about a comb being used on her hair because I always use a baby brush and she really didn't care for the squirt bottle approach to getting her hair wet...we prefer using a cup in the bathtub!  Overall I think she did great for her first time and I can only hope each haircut will get better!   As for now, we love our little bob! She even got a prize from the barber...a slinky!! She loved it!  Then we went to the food court for a sugar cookie! Here are a few after shots...
Eating her sugar cookie!
Sporting her new little bob...so tired and ready for a nap!
No more curls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment