Friday, December 16, 2011

MG Meets Santa


So...it's that time of year again where parents torture their children to sit with a funny-looking old man with a beard!  And yes...we did it again.  Last year MG was very uninterested to say the least.  I'm not even sure she opened her eyes, being she was only 3 weeks old!  This year, however, was a very different story!  She wanted NOTHING to do with that old man!  She mainly stood at a distance and watched his every move.  We did attempt to sit her in his lap and she squeeled, like only MG does, and proceeded to make her best, "Why are you doing this to me?" face!! Here are a few shots to commemorate the Holiday! We can only hope next year we will do better!!
MG's First Santa Pic EVER!

"I'm ok...as long as I'm just watching him."

"NO!....Please don't do this to me!"

"Who IS this man?? And why is he holding me?"

Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
Love,
Marvin, Sarah & Mary Grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment