Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This Ain't Our First Rodeo!

So..as you all know by now, March is a very busy month for the Waggoner's.  We love love love spending time down at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  MG was very little last year and didn't really get to enjoy the festivities, but boy...this year was a different story!  I think it was the first time since our baby girl has been mobile that she actually sat still in my lap...FOR THREE HOURS!!! She was glued to the action and loved seeing all the animals. We had been reading about animals at home this whole month and were shocked to see just how many she remembered from our books.  She loved all the sheep and belted "BAAAA!!!" at them whenever they came around.  She is truly a little sponge and is soaking up all that is around her! Hope you all enjoy our rodeo pics!
Family Pic at Rodeo 2012
Family pic at Rodeo 2011!! What a change in our little girl!!
On the barrel 2011

All by myself in 2012!
In my Farm Smocked dress...ready for the animals!
All smiles for us at the Rodeo!

Taking it all in!
Enjoying the animals at the petting zoo!
Hello Mr. Goat!

MG and I in the pouring rain at the carnival! We are such troopers!
What a great Rodeo season!  We saw Alabama, Reba, the Zac Brown Band, Brad Paisley and Alan Jackson! Mary Grayson had a great time!  We aren't quite sure what next year will bring with TWO kiddos, but I'm sure it will be another adventure!
I am 14 weeks along in this pregnancy! I've been sick most of the time and had lost 5 pounds since my first doctors appointment!  I hoping my appetite comes back soon and the sickness goes away quickly!  Thank you all for your loving prayers and support! We feel so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment