Monday, May 16, 2011

First Mother's Day

Mary Grayson and I went home to Baton Rouge for my sister, Caroline's, senior sports banquet over Mother's Day weekend!  Grammy and Paw-Paw watched MG for the night, so I got a chance to really enjoy watching Caroline receive many well-deserved althlethic honors.  This year she won a State Double's Championship in tennis and was named MVP of her volleyball team!  Needless to say, I was a proud sister! 

Mom, Dad, Caroline and I with the State Champion Tennis Trophy
Grandmother got to come to the banquet too!  Caroline is her last grandchild to graduate from high school!

Sunday was my first Mother's Day, so we went to visit my grandmother in the nursing home!  She was so excited to see us and even got to feed MG her morning bottle! Then we went to a fun Mother's Day Brunch at Bocage (our racket club)!  Overall it was such a nice day!  Marvin had to work and couldn't travel with us.  MG gave me a Starbucks gift card and a new comforter set for our bed!  I am so blessed to be a mommy!!!
Me, MG and Meme on Mother's Day!

Mom, Dad, Me, MG and Caroline after brunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment