Monday, May 30, 2011

Caroline's Graduation

It's about time...Caroline finally graduated from high school!  My sweet little sister is now a high school graduate.  I couldn't be more proud of her.  There is an eight year age difference between Caroline and I.  So...we pretty much were raised like only children!  I left home for college when Caroline was just 10 and since then she has had my parents and the house to herself.  I don't remember, nor was I around for most of Caroline's childhood.  I missed getting to watch her grow up and become the sweet young lady she is today.  Now I would say we are closer than ever and I consider her to be one of my very best friends.  She will move to Jackson, MS in a few months to attend Millsaps College and play volleyball.  We are so excited to get to watch her play for the next four years.

Caroline and I at  Baccalaureate.
Caroline is the last grandchild on both sides of my family to graduate.  My Grandmother and my dad's brother and sister came in town with their families to witness the special occasion! No more high school graduations for The McKey's!!! Yay!!! Caroline graduated with honors and we couldn't be more proud of her!  Mary Grayson has such a wonderful role model as an Aunt and we are so looking forward to what the Lord has planned for her!
My Dad's side of the family with The Dudley's and Aunt Sadie

Our family with the graduate.

We love you Caroline!

No comments:

Post a Comment