Sunday, June 5, 2011

Start of Summer

First off let me just tell you guys how unbelievably HOT it is here!!! The past three days it has gotten over 100 degree here in Texas!  What a nice start to the summer, right?  The crazy hot weather calls for snow cones....and we quickly discovered MG LOVES LOVES LOVES them!  (Bubblegum ones seem to be her favorite!)
Yummy!

Now I need a bath!
 Brandon, my five year old, nephew graduated from Pre-K this week.  We attended his graduation!  What a cute little graduate he made!  MG enjoyed the ceremony too!  I have to say I got a little teary thinking MG will be a little Pre-K graduate in five short years.  The time has flown so fast!  We are trying to soak up all of the baby time we can.  Here is a rare shot of all three cousins together.  I think it perfectly describes their unique personalities to a "T"!!!
MG admiring Brandon, Brandon posing, and Carson not interested!! What a trio!

Daddy and MG at Brandon's Graduation

Not so sure about Mommy taking my picture!
  Because of all the heat we've been trying to get MG used to the water in any way we can.  We've been to the neighborhood pool several times and played with blow-up water toys in the yard.  She's had a blast.  Not to mention she looks awfully cute in all of her many swim suits!
Blow-up toys outside.

In my pool at Lovie and T's house.
This was my Mommy's yellow bikini when she was a little girl.

On our way to the neighborhood pool.  I love this one!! She was so excited.
My zebra two piece!!

No comments:

Post a Comment