Friday, June 24, 2011

Girly Girls!

Trying out our new sunglasses!
Lately, Mary Grayson has really started to show signs of being a true girly girl!!! She loves loves loves the camera and will quickly flash a smile when you pull it out.  I have recently started a summer Bible Study at our church called "5 Conversations You MUST Have With Your Daughter."  So far it has been really enlightening.  The second conversation discusses not pushing your daughter to grow up too fast.  Marvin and I will be very careful to let our little one be a little girl for as long as we can! We are enjoying her too much to let her grow up!
Tuesday morning before MDO.
Posing for the camera.
A few weeks ago at a children's sale I found MG a "My First Beauty Kit."  In it was a stuffed pretend lipstick, blow dryer, hair spray, make-up compact, and nail polish.  It has become one of her most favorite toys.  So...this morning I sat down on the floor with her to put on my make up and she grabbed her kit and started putting on her lipstick too!  Marvin thought it was funny and grabbed the camera!
Watching Mommy put on her make up!

She liked my blush!
We are enjoying our little miracle more and more every day. It's hard to believe in two short days she will be 7 months old!!! We remind her everyday that Jesus loves her! (And mommy and daddy do too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment