Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy 4 Months MG

That's right, our baby is 4 months old today!!! Boy, how time flies with a newborn.  I copied everyone else in the blogging world and tried to capture a few pictures of MG to commemorate the day!! Here's what I got:
Trying to read the sign.
Thinking about putting my hands in my mouth.

Ha! I found them!!!

Hands still in the mouth.

Finally! 
 So, I guess you can tell what we've been doing this month!  That's right, you guessed it...we've found our hands!!! And they are always in her mouth. There are no big highlights developmentally this month.  No...we have still not turned over.  But, MG sleeps on her tummy and I think she associates tummy time with sleeping, so we will have to work on rolling over more this month.  She has developed a VERY VERY VERY loud shrill of a scream.  So loud, in fact, I had to leave Wal-Mart last week because I was so embarrassed!!!  Mary Grayson is also drooling a ton!!! Marvin is better and quicker than me about putting pictures on facebook so if you see a million pics of MG with a bib on...you'll know why!! Bibs are the only way for us to salvage an outfit. MG has been sleeping through the night (7 hours) since she was about 10-12 weeks old.  But this month we have made the hump and she is sleeping almost 12 hours at a time!! YAY!!!! We are still nursing.  I think that's more of an accomplishment for mom than MG.  We had a very rough start with the breastfeeding thing, but are doing great now. I can't believe four months have come and go so quickly, but we have enjoyed every minute.  Marvin and I are learning so much about ourselves through Mary Grayson.  She is truly a blessing.  We love you MG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment